TRANSIT.TV™ - SA’s largest transit television network
A technologically advanced, digital place-based network, which exposes your brand to an audience of 10.4 million commuters per month across SA through HD screens with audio in train stations, taxis and taxi ranks. The network is managed and controlled by Provantage Media Group and allows for a regional split for area-specific programming and advertising. Ads and content created and sourced for the target audience specifically, alternate for a rich, inspirational and often educational viewing experience.
Station controls and reporting:
• TRANSIT.TV™ utilises a combination of 3G and
Wi-Fi networks to ensure delivery in real-time
• GPS tracking of all vehicles and live tracking daily
• Permanent technical teams and rank ambassadors in all commuter nodes
• Detailed monthly programming schedules, managed through a content management system (CMS)
Features and benefits
• High reach - over 7.3million commuters per month
• Effective targeting - enables geographical targeting nationally
• Low wastage - target market specific
• Economically active - Taxi and train commuters are predominantly the household purchase decision makers
• Captive audiences – commuter spends 40 minutes on platform, 29 minutes in a taxi and 20 minutes queuing
Given the increasing need for accurate and independent research that measures the efficacy of Out of Home media, Provantage has partnered with Millward Brown to launch the transit research survey, TransitTrack. The study is an extensive commuter survey, run quarterly. It provides efficacy data for advertisers on TRANSIT.TV™, as well as other key insights and data about media consumption and spending habits of the audience.